During my career I have made many different campaigns within promotion and branding. At Fitness World, promotion and branding campagins are very important in order to reach our acquisition targets. Our campaigns are mostly based on a mix of TV and digital. Our sales model shows how and where to invest our marketing budget in order secure the optimum marketing mix and subsequently the best ROI/ROAS.
A birthday is one of the great campaigns. All through the organisation you can fell that something special is going on. We made two campaigns; one for our existing member and one to attract new members. For our existing member we decorated the centre and gave all members a voucher for a gift, which they could redeem in the clubs. The centres were decorated. The material to attract new members you can see below.
- See our online birthday banner >>
- See our class birthday banner >>
- See a decorative wall element in the club >>
- See a decorative floor element >>
- The decoration on the club windows >>
- See our Facebook birthday movie >>
- See our Instagram birthday movie >>
Fitness World is all about exercise and healthy living. But it’s more than just that. We contacted the Cancer Society to to make a partnership. We agreed to make a campaign where we would donat 100,- DKK (€15/£12) for every sign up. Additionally, we made a collection in all the clubs and in the HQ where we biked and donated 50,- DKK (€6.6/£5.5) for every kilometre we biked. In the end we gave 650,000 DKK (€87,137/£70,395) to the Cancer Society. Great for them, for the research and great for us and the brand.
- See our cancer campaign banner for Instagram >>
- See our cancer campaign banner for Facebook >>
- See our cancer campaign tv ad (TV-C)>>
Spring is great. It’s the time of the year when you get back outside. Why not celebrate spring? We made a spring campaign where the spring theme was in all our marketing ie banners, tv ad, outdoor and in the clubs.
- Enjoy a spring banner >>
- See our outdoor poster (OOH) >>
- See our spring tv commercial (TV-C) >>
- A digital outdoor (OOH) at the Town Square in Copenhagen >>
- Our digital outdoor (OOH) at Nørreport Station in central Copenhagen >>
- Digital outdoor (OOH) at Vesterport Station in central Copenhagen >>
New year campaign
New year is time where many people make new year resolutions and want to start a healthy life style. The campaign was very daring focusing mostly on young people. Well, actually we segmented all our marketing material but we only made tv ads for programmes with a slightly younger audience. The material below is aimed at young people so keep an open mind. The first video was considered quite provocative whereas the other has a more broad approach. The campaign was a huge success doubling our conversion rate from the previous year.
- See our new year campaign commercial for girls >>
- See our campaign commercial for girls for the rest of January >>